Monday, September 7, 2009

Blogospherism

After seeing "Julie/Julia" I decided to turn my blog into a best-selling book and movie too. But I think I need a sharper theme than the theme of this blog, which is, basically, that stuff occurs to me and sometimes I write it down. I'm still searching for the perfect idea, but I've successfully narrowed the field by considering and rejecting the following:

  • Good for the Heart: A Healthy American Male Eats Nothing but Canned Baked Beans, Three Meals a Day for an Entire Year, and Chronicles the Effects on Him and the People Around Him
  • Oh, Mom: The Funny-Weird and Occasionally Funny-Ha-Ha Things My Mother Says
  • Eyes Are Gonna Roll: A Year-Long Exploration of the Phenomenon of Eye Rolling and How It Impacts My Relationships
  • Unalloyed Venom: I Pick a Person -- It Almost Doesn't Matter Who -- and Criticize One Feature of Their Personality Each Day for 365 Days
  • The Year of Living Platonically: For 365 Consecutive Nights, My Wife and I Are Perfectly Sociable and Sometimes Even Borderline Flirtatious, but That's It
  • Thirty-Wonderful: The Incredible True Tale of How I Went to Baskin Robbins and Had Ice Cream Every Night for a Year
  • My Prius, Oh, My Prius: A Daily Affirmation About My Prius
  • The Year of Living Atheistically: The Incredible True Tale of How I Gradually Stopped Participating in Any Religious Rituals Whatsoever
I'll keep thinking about it. Oy, I've got it!
  • Blogospherism: A Writer Takes 365 Wild, Wonderful Days to Decide What to Write About

No comments:

Post a Comment